A wide range of professional services including:
We assist our clients to provide design services from concepts through to developed designs.
- Master planning
- Feasibility studies
- Architectural Design Services
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Site analysis
- Landscaping Design Services
We can provide documentation for relevant authorities for building approval.
- Measured drawings of
- Development Application (DA) &
Construction Certificate (CC)
- Working drawings, plans,
elevations and building specifications.
- 3D Modelling and perspectives.
- Liaising with third party consultants such as Engineers, Surveyors and Builders.
Our practice can assist where consideration is needed to enable heritage places to have a viable ongoing life, and to ensure they continue to contribute to contemporary society and culture.
- Heritage Impact Statements
- Design services involving adaptive
re-use of Heritage structures.
- Restoration and preservation advice.
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Project Brief development
- Liaison with Council
- Preparation of BASIX Certificates
- Site inspections
- Project completion evaluations
- Design for Bushfire prone areas
- Calling of tenders
- Coordination of Consultants
- Contract administration
- Disability Access advice
Please fill out the contact form below for further information.